Viralsound lets you create marketing campaigns for your music or audio in just a few clicks. Your sound will be showcased to video creators all around the globe in an instant – all with a mission to get your sound out there.
Stay 100 % independent
Reach 100 % verified creators
Enjoy 100 % custom-made videos
Join the waitlist now and get a 20 % discount on your first five campaigns
Viralsound uses the power of creator marketing to help artists boost their music and audio on TikTok. If you are a TikTok creator ready to produce engaging and shareable videos – we have gigs for you.
Skip the waiting time for proposals
Explore new sounds for your content
Get promoted for creating engagement
Join the waitlist now and get first-hand access to new sounds
a. Personal Data
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that identifies, describes or relates to you. Personal data may include, but is not limited to:
- identifiers such as a real name, email address, career role and social media account names
- postal address
- tiktok video data (only public information such as ID, duration, views, likes, share count and comments count)
- usage data
Usage data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
b. How we use your Personal Data
We strive to ensure that our Services can be as effective as possible. To do that, we collect and may use your personal data for the following business and commercial purposes:
- Developing, improving, operating, providing and maintaining our Services, processing or fulfilling campaigns and processing payments.
- To communicate with you by email and text about the Services, verifying your identity, responding to support inquiries or, sharing information about the Services.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the Services. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Services that are available to you as a registered user.
- To provide you with customer service, news, special offers and general information unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends and to evaluate and improve our services, marketing and your experience.
c. How we obtain your Personal Data
We collect your personal data from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. When you provide it to us directly to create an account and use the Services, or when you update the information in your account settings.
- Automatically or indirectly from you. For example, through and as a result of your use of and access to the Services.
- From our service providers.
- When you access the Services by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Services or when you access the Services by or through a mobile device.
d. How we share, store and protect your Personal Data
- We don’t share the personal data we collect with someone else without your consent
- Your personal data will be stored and/or processed on secure servers in the European Union. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data, and to protect it against accidental loss, destruction or damage. The data you provide to us is protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the industry standard method of encrypting personal data and credit card details so that they can be securely transferred over the Internet.
- We retain personal data for only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes and a period of six (6) months after a user closes their account.
a. Payment Information
b. Third-Party Websites and Services
c. Collection of Personal Data from Children
Our Services are not intended for anyone under 18. Anyone under 18 years of age is not permitted to use the Services, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. By using the Services, you represent that you are 18 years of age or older.
d. Business Transfer
We may share or transfer your personal data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
e. Law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
a. Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session cookies
- Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through www.Viralsound.com, and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
b. Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent cookies
c. Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent cookies
- Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use our website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.